It's harder than I thought to remember everything 9 months later, but here goes nothing! I do remember that we were very excited to be outside again after a brutal winter. As evidenced by the amount of toys pulled out in the background.
Alice and Bob were wrapping up the construction/landscaping.
The boys found some wrapping paper remnants and Wild Man and Awesome Man were born.
I don't remember who's birthday party we attended, but clearly it was a good time!
Shirts are often optional in our house. For the boys anyway.
The cool kid with the push pop
Spring soccer brought bigger nets!
Ethan had his first research paper on Killer Whales.
Coloring eggs!
Daddy making the plastic wrapper shrink onto the egg. I thought you had to boil it on, but he proved me wrong. And burned his fingers a little.
The day before Easter I volunteered for the Boston Marathon Expo with a few girls from my run club, Jen, Kristy and Melissa. We were helping bag merchandise for 4 hours. It was not glamorous or inspirational, but being there was pretty cool and we got these great jackets!
We were back at Grandma Jan's for Easter with the Bartz Family.
Jacob didn't let a little wardrobe malfunction keep him from finding his basket at the end of a treasure hunt!
Hanging eggs on Grandma's trees.
Then we made our way to Grandpa Cliff's house and the Easter Bunny had been there too!
2 very happy Easter boys.
What is this stuff coming out of this thing? They will never have to deal with cassette tapes and even CDs are almost obsolete at this point! They're still cool though.
No comments:
Post a Comment