I can't remember if this was part of the Brewster in Bloom festivities or some other event, but either way, we had a wonderful time! I was excited to fit all of us in my car! It was the first time we used the 3rd row and Ethan thought it was the coolest thing. He was back there with Auntie Jamie...another cool point.
We started at Drummer Boy Park where they had a Touch-A-Truck event going on. Jacob was not too sure about it at all and was much happier when we went over to the playground instead.
 |
| I feel like I've been using the word "Nudge" or "Nudgey" to describe Ethan a lot lately. He was being a nudge on this day too. |
 |
| What nice sharing! |
I wasn't able to get any pictures but one of the events was that the kids could build their own kite. They had a company there flying these incredible kites and helping the kids fly theirs. Ethan loved it! He was so serious about it and we were able to let the string all the way out. We still have it and run around the yard flying it behind us.
Our second stop was the Lemon Tree Shops. We went to get lunch at this cute sandwich shop that didn't look busy. Unfortunately, it was quite busy when we got in there and we'd waited too long to feed the little monsters so it was pretty dicey for a while! I'd be lying if I said us grown ups weren't a bit starving as well.
 |
| We ended the afternoon with a hayride. We were the only ones on it! |
 |
| I love, love, love my mom and sister! And the kids too of course, but I am so lucky to have such special ladies in my life. |
No comments:
Post a Comment