Saturday, June 16, 2012

Another Gorgeous Day in March

March 19th was another beautiful day to be outside! We started out in our yard and ended up at the playground around the corner. We were supposed to be stopping on our way to the grocery store, but if memory serves, we were having too much fun so I ended up going out after Steve got home from work so that we could keep playing.


Um, I think we have enough bubble wands.

The boys were having a blast in the yard so I started raking some of the left over leaves.  Of course as soon as I had the rake out, Ethan wanted to help.  As soon as Ethan had a rake, Jacob had to have a rake so I was out of a job.


Jacob ate his lunch in Ethan's seat.  That is hilarious.



And one more note for March...I got a new car!!!  I am completely in love with my Hybrid Toyota Highlander.

The funny thing is how excited Ethan has been about the new car.  He couldn't wait to show his friends and tells everybody all of the features...including the DVD player.  I have to say that we have used it twice now.  Both times on our way home from the Cape.  It does come in handy! 

No comments: