Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Email this morning

I thought I'd share this email that I wrote this morning to my sister with the subject "Rough Morning":

Jacob woke up at 5:30 this morning but went back to bed at 7 for another 40 minutes...lucky him!

We were out of sandwich bags so I had to wrap everything in saran wrap.

We got the kids out of the house by 8:20 which was a miracle.

Drop off went smoothly.

I went to DnD for a coffee and allowed myself a bagel because we were out of bread at the house after making E's lunch and my "sandwich" is made with just lettuce, tomato, ham and dressing.

I got to work, took my lunch out of my bag and it dripped dressing out of the saran wrap all down my shirt. Lucklily I had napkins right next to me and avoided too much of a mess.

I get to my office and can't find the key to the file cabinet where I keep my laptop over the weekend in any of the gazillion pockets of my 2 work bags. Uncertain what to do, I sit down and notice that my laptop bag is missing...I took it home with me! But that's ok because I didn't use it at all so it's probably still in my car. Wrong. I had to drive home to get my laptop. I get back here and am starving only to find that DnD screwed up and gave me someone else's bagel order.

Awesome.

How are you today?

No comments: