A little too tight there big brother.
You don't even want to know how many pictures my mom and I took to get one that both boys were somewhat looking. In fact, between the 2 of us, we took 90 pictures last night. This could be why I have bloggers block and haven't been updating as frequently. The sheer volume of material is overwhelming!
It was really a gorgeous night. The sun stayed behind the clouds until just before it set.
It was not warm out at all, but when has that ever discouraged our little swimmer.
Ethan has been really pushing his boundaries and running a little farther than he should in too many places.
Ho-hum. Being at the beach is SO boring! Actually, this was after he'd been running, running, running, and he ran out of running energy. Or so he told us.
Laughing at me while Grandma takes pictures. I just love these guys.
I had to rescue Ethan and his spent running legs.
There's no love like grandma love.
Ethan was so excited to climb up in the lifegaurd chair. It made me so nervous with his sandy feet and the cement slab at the base of it but he did great!
Grandma told him to pose like a lifeguard.
I got to climb up too. I love that he tried to put his arm around me for this one. We've had some really great moments so far this weekend. It's nice to be away from home and all the chores that home brings. We're sad that daddy isn't here with us, but I have to say that I've gotten to do more with Ethan without Steve around and it's been pretty cool.
Jacob!! My happy, happy baby that was pushed too far this night. He was NOT happy by the time we left and let us know about it the whole way home. It was way past his bedtime, but at least he slept all night last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment