The next day I made it out of the house to buy twin sheets so the bed looked a little less like a prison cot. He was so excited to climb in it all by himself and read books up there too.
Auntie Jamie was being a bad influence and asking him to make funny faces with her.
So he's in a big boy bed but he still acts as though he's in a crib. He waits for us to come in before he gets out every morning and every naptime! As soon as we come in the room he gets down by himself. We're just waiting for him to figure it all out but we are enjoying this transitional phase! Even last night when he was throwing a complete fit over going to bed he was wailing "Mommy...I want to get down" over and over again. It was a pitiful sound but Steve and I couldn't help laughing.
No comments:
Post a Comment