Friday, July 17, 2009

Home Improvements

Steve and Suzanne spent a long rainy week making our house feel more like our home. For so long we've felt that we moved in and just put our stuff down without really making it feel like ours. Now we have the whole downstairs pretty well finished!







There's a funny story about this art wall. I had tried to throw away some of Ethan's art work because school sends home every thing he makes. Well I had some of his things in the recycle bin and he freaked out! "Mommy! My ladybug is in the trash!". I felt so bad as he pulled all of his things out. So there's more artwork here than I intended, but it look's pretty cool!







The living room is so much brighter with this yellow on the wall. We're really happy with the way everything turned out!

No comments: