Last Friday (2/6) was our last day as a foursome with Katie and Caleb before Katie was due to have her baby. We met at Panera for lunch and then let the boys run around as usual. Ethan followed Caleb everywhere and touched whatever he touched...which was mostly the nice looking trash can you can see in the background, but they couldn't resist a shot at some cash.
Look at how cute these guys are! I mean seriously. If only Ethan would look at a camera once in while.
Friday night Ethan and I met Jamie for dinner after work. We went to The Hard Rock Cafe and had a blast! It was really loud in there so E was a bit overwhelmed at first but he cracked us up by picking up the swizzle sticks and pretending to play the little guitars on the end of them! He was so good and ate well and rocked out and we all had fun.
Ok. Slight disclaimer here. It wasn't until I saw these pictures that I realized the stripes in his sweater are black! I have him in navy pants and onsie. Please excuse the fashion faux-pas.
He really wanted to drink his milk without the lid on. I was of course picturing him spilling it all over the place but he did really well. He used the straw for the most part. I'm still not ready to trust him with an open cup.
After dinner we made our own dance floor because we didn't want to leave! E was dancing like a crazy man and running all over the place. The whole bar was watching and the waitstaff and hostesses were dancing with him too. Of course he's a bit subdued in the video but he does show off some of his moves. He squats at one point because I was squatting to take the video. Monkey see...
Very late Friday night Steve finally got home. The test he traveled for did not go as planned...again. The issue was not anything that he and his team could have predicted and it was very discouraging for him. He's still recovering...
No comments:
Post a Comment