Ethan is teething up a storm these days. He is getting the 2 top teeth on either side of the 2 he already has and a bottom molar on the left to match the one he already has on the right. I think he's about to break through with his other canine too so it's been a very drooly/biting time for him.
At each of our Christmas events, Ethan was happy to play Santa and bring all of us our presents. He was also happy to stick around and help us open them and then sometimes try to keep them for himself.
Here he is wearing my pink beaded necklace. He wouldn't give it back!
Ethan got a new bath towel and wash mitts. This one is a frog which is Pop-Pop's favorite so he got a pretend bath.
And then it was UJ's turn.
The weather wasn't sunny but it was warm to us New Englander's! Ethan got to go for walks every day (they were mostly just to get him to nap without a huge production) and UJ took him for a ride on the tractor.
Friday night we got to go see the Atlanta Thrashers play the North Carolina Hurricanes. Beth had gotten tickets from one of her clients and we were in the club seats and that was really cool. Before the game "The Thrasher" was up there so I snapped this picture of him. I had been telling Steve to go and get a picture with him but he was too cool for that.
Of course I was "caught" taking the picture and "Thrash" called me over to get my picture taken with him! He has his own security team that follows him around like the secret service and that's who took the picture. Steve was still too cool to be associated with me.
Our seats were 4 rows from the ice! We had front row seats for the penalty box which was cool.
Steve and I were fascinated by the flaming Thrashers in the ceiling. They blew fire whenever the Thrashes scored or were being introduced. I even got a little video.
No comments:
Post a Comment