Thursday, June 5, 2008

First Sunday of June

Our neighbors son graduated from high school this past weekend and they rented a bouncy house for the party! It was delivered on Friday and Ethan was in awe of the multi-colored turrets that showed up on the other side of the fence. It was not blown up the whole weekend but we were invited to go play on Sunday. I guess we should have inflated it before we brought him over because it totally freaked him out! It was a little scary watching a huge "house" pop up out of nowhere. Steve had never been in a bouncy house before (I know. I couldn't believe it either.) and he thoroughly enjoyed himself!




After bouncing, we went to the beach on Plum Island. The tide had just gone out and Ethan had a blast running all over the sandbar and splashing in the tidal pool! He thought he wanted to go in the ocean but quickly changed his mind when he found out how freezing the water was!





Of course, silly mommy that I am I thought we could have a nice picnic while we were there and as soon as I lay down the sheet I'd brought, Mr Man was all over it with the sand.





No comments: